Monday, December 6, 2010

City Living

my building is full of very nice quiet caring people. today in an attempt to do something other than sit on the internet all day trying to figure out how to get people to want to hear what i have to say about basically nothing, i threw a load of laundry in. now, my building has one set o washer and dryers. so i usually time my loads so that i don't leave my shit sitting there for others to deal with but today i was a little lazy i guess... it slipped my mind. anyway to my surprise/delight when i went to put my wet just washed clothes into the dryer i found that someone had started them in the dryer for me! how sweet! so off i went to sit on my computer. hour or so later i go to fetch my dry towels and low and behold... folded and waiting for me. im a nice guy and i would never do this. so, neighbor, wherever you may be... thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment